John Plepel for Forest Park Commissioner

What is your vision for Forest Park? John Plepel is running for Forest Park commissioner and would like to use the site to tell you about where he stands on issues facing our village. However, he also hopes that the public will take this opportunity to voice their opinions, concerns, and views about the Village of Forest Park. Please join in the conversation.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Forest Park, Illinois, United States

Sunday, February 18, 2007

St. Patrick's Day Parade

The Forest Park St. Patrick’s Day parade is coming up on Saturday, March 3rd (yes, I know that is 2 weeks before St. Patrick’s Day). I secured a space in the parade, and would like to extend an invitation to anyone who would like to march along side me to do so. I will have some giveaways (yellow pullovers and hats) while they last.

I hope that some of you will join me for what I am sure will be a very fun day on Madison Street. You are not only welcome to bring children, you are encouraged to do so.

If you are interested in marching in the parade, please email me at plepel2007@hotmail.com or call me at 708.790.8705. If you know of someone else, please extend my invitation to them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home